- It is requested from the participant to have a yoga practice since minimum 2 years before to register and being able to prove it by a letter, a certificate of his ex studio/teachers.
- the formation is recognized by YA (Yoga Alliance): www.yogaalliance.org/
and not by the FSY: www.yoga.ch/neu/startneu_content.html or other European associations.
- the pupils, once their diploma in hand will be able to present itself as free candidates at the FSY if they wish it.
- the pupil or participant obtains a Certificate of teacher of Hatha Yoga with which he will be able to propose his classes in the health centers, fitness, yoga studios... in Switzerland or abroad
- the formation will proceed in Switzerland, I considered it important to obtain the recognition of the ASCA for the formation, so that the pupil, can if he wishes it, continue a formation in the therapy and be recognized as a yoga therapeutist approved by the ASCA and the RME.
- It contains 200(200 RYT) hours and is held over 10 months a minimum 3 run of 1h30 of practice (rather dynamic if possible) per week in a studio of yoga of the choice of the pupil (provided that the studio or the selected teacher meets the conditions necessary ) and 1 weekend per month with the teacher in charge in the workshop (ex: Intro with Philosophie of Yoga, Intro in Ayurveda, Intro with the Iyengar method, the 4 pillars duYoga Vinyasa Karma, Anatomy and Physiology, Intro to the Vipassana method, Intro to Vinyasa Yoga etc...) the total of the week ends is 10.
Frédéric de Meyer: baba-yoga.weebly.com/frederic.html www.aktayoga.ch/fr/equipe/Frederic-de-Meyer-8-79
Anjuli Dabra: www.yoganjuli.com
Florence Rossetti: www.blogger.com/profile/10907308821581229751
Francelle Kwankam: bodytreestudio.com/staff/
Katie Little Cully VD : benefitby.com/benefit-team/katie-little/
Angela Willemin www.pilatesyogajura.com
Maribel Bueno del Cerro Fribourg